Global Storage for Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium and Other Valuables
J. Rotbart & Co. offers precious metals and other valuables storage solutions at reputable storage facilities globally.. Storage is fully segregated and allocated per client.
Whether you store directly with Malca-Amit or under our master account, you’ll enjoy the services of the world’s leading expert in the storage of bullion and valuables.
Established in 1963, Malca-Amit is a trusted storage partner for banks, gem traders, jewelers and high net worth individuals for over half a century. The company operates vaults in tax-free zones and bonded warehouses around the globe:
- Asia: Singapore, Hong Kong, Bangkok
- Europe: London, Zurich, Geneva
- North America: New York, Toronto
Vault Storage Specifications
We offer access to a variety of storage solutions to match your needs:
- Safety deposit boxes – Ideal for individual investors with limited holdings.
- Private safes – Suitable for larger holdings that cannot fit in a safety deposit box.
- Dedicated vaults – Perfect for storing large volumes and large individual valuables (e.g. artworks, classic cars etc.).
- Regardless of the solution that best matches your needs, your valuables will always be segregated and never mixed with other clients’ holdings.
- You will receive a storage receipt with the exact details of your holdings.
Our storage partners are always available to advise you on the optimal storage solutions for valuables of any shape and size, for any length of time, be they bullion, gems, luxury items or fine art.
Vault Security and Safety
The vaults’ security and safety systems have been designed from the ground up to meet the demands and requirements of international banks and include a mix of physical surveillance by specially trained teams, combined with state of the art alarm, climate, and fire control systems. It’s a solution Malca-Amit Group has been perfecting for 50 years.
Your precious metals, or other valuables, are stored under the vault operator’s liability for goods insurance. Provided by Lloyd’s of London, it’s the industry’s most extensive insurance policy.