Global Storage for Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium and Other Valuables
J. Rotbart & Co. offers precious metals and other valuables storage solutions at reputable Global storage facilities. Storage is fully segregated and allocated per client.
When storing with us, you enjoy the services of world-leading experts in the storage of bullion and valuables. Our company works with state-of-the-art vaults in tax-free zones and bonded warehouses around the globe:
- Asia: Singapore, Hong Kong, Bangkok
- Europe: London, Zurich, Geneva, Frankfurt
- North America: New York, Toronto
- Oceania: Wellington (NZ)
Vault Global Storage Specifications
We offer access to a variety of storage solutions to match your needs:
- Safety deposit boxes – Ideal for individual investors with limited holdings.
- Private safes – Suitable for larger holdings that cannot fit in a safety deposit box.
- Dedicated vaults – Perfect for storing large volumes and large individual valuables (e.g. artworks, classic cars etc.).
- Regardless of the solution that best matches your needs, your valuables will always be segregated and never mixed with other clients’ holdings.
- You will receive a storage receipt with the exact details of your holdings.
We are always available to advise you on the optimal storage solutions for valuables of any shape and size, for any length of time, be they bullion, gems, luxury items or fine art.
Vault Security and Safety
The vaults’ security and safety systems have been designed from the ground up to meet the demands and requirements of international banks and include a mix of physical surveillance by specially trained teams, combined with state of the art alarm, climate, and fire control systems.
Your precious metals, or other valuables, are stored under the vault operator’s liability for goods insurance. Provided by Lloyd’s of London, it’s the industry’s most extensive insurance policy.